NOW REDUCED BY €300,000!
16-bedroom ancient historic villa, built in 1707 and set in 7½ hectares (over 18 acres). It is spread over three levels plus a basement floor.
It consists of an entrance hall, living room with access to the garden with beautiful swimming pool, hallway, library, 2 study rooms and a storage room, typical kitchen with pantry and storage room and a sitting room on the ground floor.
First floor: Large main living room, famous art room, known for its mural decoration of Evaristo Cappelli, from 1910, depicting Flora and Zephyr, six comfortable bedrooms, three bathrooms, a small private chapel, lounge and a kitchen.
Second floor: Roof terrace, hall closets, photo lab, cosy guest bedroom with exposed laminated beams and en-suite bathroom and many other rooms, mainly used as guest rooms and local hobby rooms.
Top floor: Roof terrace with open panoramic view over the surrounding countryside.
Partially underground floor is used as a winery.
The property has over 70,000 sq m of land, cultivated with different ancient trees, plants and flowers, where there is an outbuilding, which consists of a laundry room, utility room and a garage on the ground floor; kitchen, dining room and a large living room on the first floor, and two bedrooms with en-suit bathrooms on the second floor.
Another outbuilding, used as an apartment for the caretaker consists of six rooms with bathrooms, cellars and greenhouses.
© Homes and Villas Abroad, for Formigine real estate