Stunning detached country villa set in nearly 3 acres of fenced grounds on the outskirts of Rome. With additional guest/staff apartment. There is also an olive grove
The home, measuring a spacious 480sq m, is in the Gattaceca Natural Reserve.
It is completely fenced and has a hedge formed by massive trees, affording the utmost privacy.
The property is accessed via a remote controlled gate that opens onto a driveway.
• Staff/guest apartment, featuring open-plan lounge with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom and small closet.
• A 3-vehicle garage with remote controlled doors;
• Workshop, several closets and utility rooms, laundry area, bathroom and gym.
First floor, accessible via a wide staircase in travertine marble:
• Foyer with closet;
• Triple-sized airy living room including a dining area with walls in exposed stone and wood-beamed ceilings; a
with custom-designed console TV and reading area/library with fireplace;
• Large 40sq m kitchen designed in oak and with Carrara marble worktops, terracotta floors and wooden
ceiling. The kitchen includes a pantry/utility room, large windows, central island which preparation bank and sink,
with a hanging shelf with LED lights and a comfortable dining area.
• Guests’ bathroom;
Both the kitchen and the triple-sized living room both lead out onto a 90sq m terrace of with teak flooring and laminated wooden structure overlooking the lawn and the grove in front of the house.
From the living area, a small travertine marble staircase leads to the sleeping area. This consists of 2 bedrooms, bathroom, large hall, utility room, master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with access to the garden.
The house has an hi-tech security alarm system, which covers the entire property with cameras, fixed and mobile, with motion sensors both in the garden as well as near the main house.
An advanced home automation system allows remote control of irrigation, stockrooms and chicken coops.